TOP 5 FAVORITE SONGS!


There is nothing new in my life and i decided to write about my TOP 5 favorite songs.
ENJOY IT!
1.MANDALAY-BEAUTIFUL.I LOVE this song because gives me the power to believe in me when i`m down.You can listen it right here!



2.RICHARD MARX-RIGHT HERE WAITING.I like this love song because even if you were hurted by someone,you have the courage to believe in your feelings.


3.ENYA-MAY IT BE.Maybe a lot of people like this song because of the nice voice for a good mood.



4.BLAXY GIRLS- SAVE THE WORLD.It is a good song and the lyrics are pretty good,too,and it pictures the world we are in.



5.ROBERT MILES-CHILDREN.It is a good song,good video,really well organized and interesting(my opinion!).I like the song because it expresses the world with no words.

Tell me YOUR TOP favorite songs!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

PRAGA- ORAȘUL CU PESTE 300 DE PODURI

EXPERIENȚA ERASMUS ÎN SPANIA

BARBATUL CE STIE 16 LIMBI